Friday, April 19, 2013

Meditation Take 2 Week 3


This was the 10 minute week.  It wasn't at all hard to sit there for the whole 10 minutes (I have a lot of practice sitting and staring).  The main issue was that I'm not getting any better at clearing my mind and focusing on my breathing.  Of course, I've done no additional work on this other than the daily meditation.  I feel like a few blog posts could get me going in the right direction.  I start 15 minutes tomorrow.

I'm getting pretty solid on setting my MIPTs.  I think I'm picking good ones and taking care of them appropriately.

I haven't done a great job with the healthy eating this week.  I've sort of fallen off the train since the CrossFit Open ended.  I have high confidence that I will straighten my shit out starting now-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment