Friday, May 3, 2013

Writing Week 1


I finished up the Meditation Habit month on Tuesday.  I've decided to keep it for another month to see how it goes.  I've dropped it to 10 minutes.  Maybe just brute force repetition will start to make it work.  I'll reevaluate next month.

I've been better on the healthy foods this week.  I've eaten avocado most days.  I still haven't really picked up the tea.  I think I drank it once this week.  I'll likely coordinate the tea when I finally get serious about giving up soda.

I've been hitting the MIPTs well, but that's probably because I'm giving myself easy ones.  Whatevs.

Writing

I started the Writing Habit month on Wednesday.  In typical form, I didn't actually do any writing on Wednesday.  I only have to commit to 5 minutes a day.  

I wanted to branch out and write fiction or something else completely different, but that added a barrier that I didn't want to deal with.  Instead, I just started writing about some general ideas I have about life or whatever.  

I'm not sure how all that's gonna play out.  I'm also going to miss the whole weekend for writing; so, I'm pretty much starting on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment