Monday, July 1, 2013

Simplify Your Day Week 4

Although I never did much past identifying important stuff, making sure my daily tasks were aligned with that, and reducing my daily tasks as much as reasonable, I think it went well.  I'm not sure it made any lasting changes, but I'm going to continue to monitor that all my tasks align with what's important to me.  I think that should be there for life.


Next month is Get Organized.  I thought about skipping it, because I'm pretty organized (I already use Nozbe for GTD, Evernote, Zero-Inbox, etc).  On the other hand, putting focus on it for month might help clear up some things and get my system running a little smoother.  The first week is just about identifying where I'm at and beginning to put things in the right places.

No comments:

Post a Comment