Friday, March 22, 2013

Meditation Week 3


I'm continuing my meditation practice.  I was able to get a morning habit going long enough to bump up my time from 2 to 5 minutes.  I'm starting to get better at it in those extra minutes.  "Better" meaning that I'm getting distracted less.  I can just focus on the breathing.  Pretty neat.

I'm hoping I get up to 10 minutes.  It'll be interesting if I can hack it for that long and if I'll notice anything else.  I already feel a lot more relaxed immediately afterward and for about an hour or so.  I wonder if 10 minutes will give me a few hours of that same feeling.

Food - on point.  Procrastination - weak.

Moreover, I've completely stopped making daily notes/observations.  During Procrastination and Healthy Eating, I was making notes every day, but I haven't done that for a couple weeks now.  I'll wait until next month to start that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment