Thursday, January 24, 2013

Procrastination Week 3


Once again, I have procrastinated writing the procrastination post.  That could be funny, but it isn't.  

I don't think I'm doing a good job of the Pause Habit.  I think the reason is that when I want to procrastinate, I procrastinate before I start.  I don't have the opportunity to pause, because I just avoid it altogether.

In general, I've been more lax on setting my MIPTs first thing in the morning.  This isn't a problem though, because I set my tasks for the day on the bus, and I just set my MIPT then.  I think it's more efficient, and it makes my morning shorter.

The rest of the month is dedicated to practicing these habits.  This is probably best, as I think I just need to get my routines set.  

Next week, I'm in Mexico.  I haven't decided if I'm going to worry about this stuff during that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment