Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Warrior Day 2

8a
Weight: 193.8
BF%: 20.50%
Muscle: 154.07
Fat: 39.73

I don't completely trust the BF% accuracy; when it goes up a bit, I don't get too worried.

Last night I learned that this other guy used PAGG only before the main meal and bed.  I will do that too, along with 2000 mg of cissus quadrangularis (cq).  I need to research this though, as Tim Ferris's recommended daily dose was 2.4 g three times a day before meals on cheat days.

I think I'm going to shoot for a higher fiber intake today.  I also want to research adding some sort of fermented food, but they all sound awful.

4p
I still haven't actually gotten hungry.  Any feeling of hunger was easily satiated by a glass of water.  I didn't get as cold today either, but I also had the heat on to 76F.  I've already noticed a difference in my face.  It seems like my skin is tighter all over.  Not sure what it means, but it looks better.

I couldn't find any blogs or forums talking about using cq on warrior or intermittent fasting.  I guess I'll just take 2.5g for now along with AGG (regular dose - also need to research).  I couldn't find much on taking EGCG while fasting either, so I'm not going to take any supplements except vitamin d during the fast.

I found this guy who's got some crazy progress pictures.  He started with slow-carb and switched to IF via leangains.com: http://www.myfourhourbodydiary.com/  Not sure I'll read it regularly, but he's definitely got it figured out.  I like that he has performance goals and not just body recomposition goals.

7p
Tried the workout again (pronated pull ups), but failed on the push ups on the 8th set.  I guess I should have taken a day off. Those are the right pull ups though.  I'll keep using those.

Took AGG, D, CQ, and multi after workout.  Then ate:

  1. green beans w/ butter
  2. carrots throughout
  3. water
  4. kidney beans
  5. water
  6. ham
  7. water
  8. green beans w/ butter
  9. water
  10. 6 oz chicken w/ spinach
  11. water 
  12. kidney beans
  13. water
  14. 24 almonds
  15. water
  16. eggs
I have to fight the urge to try and be productive and/or start an energy drink.  Half the point of warrior is to allow the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems to work everyday.  Now is the time for the parasympathetic nervous system to be dominant.  I need to just be lazy.

10p
Took PAG, D, and teaspoon of cod liver oil

No comments:

Post a Comment